After the experience of the first LiteXP trimaran during the Race To Alaska, we decided to build a new boat, mono-hull, for 1 or 2 persons, with a small cabin and a bigger sail (12sqm main sail / 11sqm genaker).
The LiteXP² is also designed by Sam Manuard, nautical French architect. This mono-hull boat combine a real rowing place to a sail set-up, to be able to use either wind or human power depending on weather conditions. The sail is a 12m² North Sail one, and you can add a 11m² genaker if the wind is not too strong. With a small cabin which can host two people and enough space to sleep, it’s the perfect boat for small expeditions to discover the sea! There is also a lot of storage space for equipment, food, perfect for expeditions.
- May 2017 : First launch in Brittany / 1st prototype
- May/June 2017 : 2 months of navigation in Brittany
- June 2017 : Launch of the prototype #2
- August 2017 : Expedition in Stockholm Archipelago with the 2 prototypes
- September 2017 : Official presentation of the boat in Grand Pavois (Nautical Fair) in La Rochelle
Length : 6m
Width : 1,80m
Draught : 0,15-1,20m
Mast : 7m carbon mast in 2 pieces
Genaker : 11sqm by North Sails
Sculls : carbon sculls
Construction : Fiberglass/carbon sandwich with PVC foam / Vacuum infusion process
Commercial Conditions for the LiteXP
Only 8 boats will be built and delivered before the summer of 2018 in order to guarantee a quality manufacturing and to optimize production costs. 3 boats are already sold, so 5 boats to deliver before next summer (2018).
The first delivery is due in April. We respect the “1st ordered, 1st served” rule.
Below the introductory prices, starting price from Pontcharra (38530):
LiteXP (25 000 € including 20% French VAT)
All Equiped Boat-Ready to Navigate -> Boat + Carbon mast + GV North Sails (25 000 € including VAT)
These prices are special prices for the Boot 2018. They are already discounted.
- Carbon Oars (450€ including VAT)
- Foldable carbon oars (550€ including VAT)
- EVA deck foam (350€ including VAT)
- Trolley with Shapers (2600 € including VAT)
- Shapers Only (800 € including VAT)
- Removable Wheels (400 € including VAT)
- Genaker (600 € including VAT)
- Tent : in process, expected in June 2018